From Awareness to Conversion: Decoding Influencer Marketing ROI with Expedia & Aspire
Join us at the iconic Public Hotel for an executive invite-only Lunch and Learn on July 26th in New York.
You'll hear from Mallory Kuenzi, Head of Influencer Marketing at Expedia Group, and Magda Houalla, Head of Strategy at Aspire, as they discuss creating and tracking full funnel impact of influencer marketing.
What: Good food and great conversation
Where: The AVA and Sunrise Terrace at the Public Hotel in New York City
When: Wednesday, July 26th, 2023 | 11:00am-2pm
Here's what you'll learn:
- Strategies to optimize influencer campaigns for maximum return on investment (ROI)
- Techniques for tracking and measuring the impact of influencer collaborations on brand perception, customer engagement, and conversions
- Tools and methodologies to accurately attribute conversions to influencer marketing efforts
- Insights into bridging the gap between awareness and conversion in influencer marketing
- Practical tips and actionable strategies to maximize the effectiveness of influencer marketing campaigns.
- Network with fellow executives: Connect and network with fellow high-level professionals attending the event, forge valuable connections and expand your professional network.
Space is limited, so register today to reserve your seat. We can't wait to see you there!
Mallory Kuenzi is Head of Influencer Marketing at Expedia Group (Vrbo, Hotels.com + Expedia) and has a long career in growth marketing.
Rob Haber is the VP of Customer Success at Aspire. He helps brands with their influencer strategy by understanding their needs and delivering value.