The influencer marketing industry is changing. Smart marketers are moving away from one-off partnerships with influencers to long-term relationships with all of the brand enthusiasts who matter — including influencers, customers, and more. Enter brand ambassadors. A brand ambassador is any individual, regardless of follower size, who is passionate enough about your brand to promote it, both on and offline. Start the course to find out how your brand could benefit from ambassadors.
What you'll learn
Through this academy, you will gain the knowledge you need to build and manage a sustainable ambassador program that will stand the test of time. Each lesson will also provide relevant templates and assignments you need so that by the time you are done, you will be able to:
- Audit your current relationships with influencers and customers to give your program a head start
- Create program objectives that tie to business goals and align with member goals
- Indentify ambassadors who are motivated to participate
- Measure the impact of each ambassador on an individual basis
- Analyze holistic program success and failures in order to continuously improve