Official Partners of Meta, TikTok & Pinterest
Aspire is the only influencer marketing platform with direct partnerships with three of the top social media platforms.
Direct Partnerships Over 3rd Party Integrations Any Day — Here’s Why:
All Access on Meta
Get full, direct access to Meta’s allowlisting capabilities and run ads through your creators account. We meet with Meta product and strategy team regularly to learn about the latest and greatest feature releases so our customers are always be in the know.
- No hidden fees for Meta products and features like branded content ads
- Our CEO and Sr. Director of Influencer Strategy were speakers at the Meta conference this year.
Did TikTok Make You Buy It?
Access first-party data on TikTok’s Creators and campaign performance. First party data means you get the most accurate audience demographics and content performance metrics in a centralized platform. In addition to this:
- Each year, we’re included in TikTok’s annual trend briefing meaning our customers are always in the know.
- Our VP of Influencer Strategy has been invited to build TikTok’s creator marketing strategy for brands – as a customer you get access to these strategies first!
Pinterest's Platform Of Choice
We’ve not only been vetted by Pinterest for knowledge and technical expertise as a partner, but Pinterest also uses Aspire to run their own influencer marketing campaigns.Through this direct partnership, you can uniquely access:
- Creator’s unique monthly viewer count. (The key metric used to define an influencer on Pinterest.)
- Advanced Pin Stats: Including impressions, clicks, and closeups per pin.
TikTok + Aspire Partnership
“Our partnership with Aspire makes it easier for brands to tap into the collective power of our diverse community of creators and reach niche audiences with value-driven products and content.”
Head of Creative and Creator Partnerships, TikTok
Jump into conversations about influencer marketing, brand building, social media, and more.
Book a demo