What’s New at Aspire: A Massive Expansion of the Creator Marketplace
Our recent LinkedIn poll revealed that more than half (54%) of marketers say finding the right influencers is the biggest challenge they face today.
This is an important pain point to solve, as the success of your campaign can really depend on who you choose to work with. The more aligned you are with your influencers, the better response you’ll get from your target audiences. So, what’s the key to success?
Enter: Aspire’s newly expanded Creator Marketplace.
What is Aspire’s Creator Marketplace?
Influencer marketing is a two-way street. Creators want to work with their favorite brands just as much as brands want to find the perfect creators for their campaign. Aspire’s Creator Marketplace bridges this gap and allows creators to seamlessly partner with brands to create some of the most impactful social campaigns in pop culture.
Today, we’re excited to announce we opened up access to our Creator Marketplace to over a million new creators! This expansion ensures that brands can continually find fresh talent, and more creators can apply to work with industry-leading brands.
Our Creator Marketplace is teeming with a diverse group of influencers who are eager to work with brands.
Brands simply have to create a proposal detailing their campaign and set it live to the Creator Marketplace, where creators can browse and apply directly to work on any campaign they’re interested in. This means you can submit your campaign to the Marketplace on a Friday afternoon and come back to hundreds of inbound creator applications on Monday morning.
Hundreds of brands have already found success through the Creator Marketplace. Take Rugs USA, for example.
While there was no shortage of creators interested in working with the home design brand, it was difficult to identify the best partners for Rugs USA’s seasonal campaigns. Through Aspire’s Creator Marketplace, the brand was able to quickly connect with creators in specific niches, such as mom bloggers and pet owners with an eye for interior design, and onboard them just in time for each season.
Equipped with Aspire's Creator Marketplace, the brand was able to:
- Receive over 200 qualified applications (in just a couple of days!)
- Produce more than 2,700 posts
- Garner over 40 million impressions
What are the benefits of Aspire’s Creator Marketplace for brands?
While we offer many different influencer discovery tools, the Creator Marketplace has many unique benefits for marketers.
- Inbound applications: Tired of contacting creators and receiving no responses? Now, you won’t have to do all of the outreach. Publish your proposal to the Marketplace and watch as hundreds of interested creators apply to your campaign.
- Niche campaigns: Our Creator Marketplace is especially helpful if you’re running a campaign that requires a very specific pool of influencers who are not easy to find via search. For instance, perhaps you’re running a back-to-school campaign and want to connect with students who are about to head off to their first year of college. Once you publish your campaign with this callout, relevant influencers can find you.
- Diverse creators: Our marketplace houses creators from all walks of life, who can bring your products to life and tell your brand’s story through their unique lens. Then, you can even fuel all of your marketing channels with this high-performing content by repurposing it across your website, social media, paid ads, and more.
The Creator Marketplace is available for all brands on Aspire free of charge with zero fees ever taken from creators. Log in to your Aspire account to get started.
What are the benefits of Aspire’s Creator Marketplace for creators?
Our Creator Marketplace is a must-have tool for creators as well.
- Never-ending opportunities: Brands are constantly uploading new campaigns to the Creator Marketplace, meaning creators gain access to fresh partnership opportunities from their favorite brands every time they log in to Aspire.
- Compensation: Brands on Aspire offer different forms of compensation including paid partnerships, commissions, and even free products from top brands like L’Oreal, Outer, and Rugs USA.
- One-stop shop: Instead of having to reach out to brands via email or DM, creators can simply browse the Creator Marketplace to see if there are any relevant partnership opportunities for them. Then, creators can apply directly to the campaign without ever leaving Aspire’s Creator Marketplace.
- Free to use: Joining the Creator Marketplace is free! More importantly, unlike other influencer marketing platforms, Aspire doesn’t take any fees or commissions from the earnings creators make from the brand partnerships on our platform.
If you’re a creator looking to join the Creator Marketplace, apply here.